We currently accept PayPal, Stripe and major international credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. PayPal and Stripe are safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select them as the payment methods, you will be linked to the PayPal/Stripe site where you can make payment.
PayPal and Stripe can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal/Stripe. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal/Stripe account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal/Stripe as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal and Stripe:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal/Stripe account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal/Stripe, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
All transactions are charged when the order is approved for processing and before it is shipped out. We guarantee that you will not be billed for any additional charges not associated with the order.